Custom Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi,

Just a quick note.
Please be patient with my ignorance of blogging!!

I saw below that I received a comment from Radha in India on a previous post. I didn't even know I COULD receive comments or questions.

I wanted to reply, but can't find the means to do so.

If anyone knows how I might do this, please leave a comment for me and then I can answer questions, make friends, etc. :-)

Radha, I'm sorry. I just now saw your comment, but my last blog entry should explain the delay in getting my site further fleshed out. I still don't quite have all my father's estate settled yet, but when I get back to the site, I'll probably finish up the basic components section then move on to what it seems that people are looking at when they visit (if I can do this)

I see you are a "Slave of Physics" hmmm. Well, I guess a proper slave will give a good reaction for every action :-) :-)

My main interest is physics as well, but since engineering is applied physics this means that while I learned the same as the physics majors, I also learned how to do something with the knowledge in making my ideas take physical form.

I'm thinking of making a 1 meter telescope using the spin casting method for the mirror. I already have plans for the casting machine. Just working out the controller mechanisms to get the right spin speed which is related to the focal length of the mirror.

Well, I hope you haven't given up and gone away. Please let me know if you visit again.

The same goes for anyone...if I can only figure out how to reply :-)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael
http://www.michaels-electronics-lessons.com/

2 comments:

  1. Michael,

    It has been 20 years since I last dealt with electronics and I am enjoying your site in helping me get back up to speed and to learn all the new things that I did not know back then. Please keep up the good work.

    Sincerely,

    John Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I just figured out how to reply to comments (Oct. 15, 2012)
    I had to put thing on hold when my father (94) passed away and I'm still dealing with selling his house...but hope to be back on the air in November 2012.
    Thank you for the kind words. If you subscribe to the site's newsletter we can converse by email if you'd like that.
    Take care,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete