Custom Search

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi,
Sorry it's taking so long. I'm new at blogging as well as web sites...but not engineering :-)

I've had a rather large (paid) project that just ate up all my time. The dust is starting to settle a little and I hope I can get back to posting projects and lessons soon.

My service says I can have incoming email, and as soon as I figure it out, I'll add it to the site so you can tell me what kind of projects or lessons interest you the most. Same goes for the newsletter. They show how to get subscribers, but I haven't found how to SEND it out to the subscribers!!!

Please be patient..
Best regards,
Michael

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael!

    Are you still working on your site? I just came across it while looking for online tutorials, and noticed that most of your tutorials so far are placeholders. It looks promising, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Radha!
    I just figured out how to reply! Yeah...I can make an antigravity machine but don't understand blogs and the internet :-)
    Too busy doing things to read about them!!!

    I had to put things on hold when my father (94) passed away and I'm still having to deal with selling his house, etc.

    I should be back on the air shortly...a few weeks at most.
    I am also a physics crazy myself, and engineering is just applied physics...meaning people will actually pay you to do physics if it benefits them :-)
    I hope you are still interested..please reply if you will.
    Is there anything you would like to see first? I haven't decided where to start up again, and I'd be happy to hear from you about it.
    Best regards,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man your blog is going good, now if you can just post once a week it would be terrific.

    ReplyDelete